Duration : 04 Nights / 05 Days
Destination Covered : Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
01 Day - Bikaner
We will pick up from Bikaner Railway station then transfer to Hotel. Bikaner, situated in the northern part of Rajasthan, The city is surrounded by high fortifications comprising a seven-kilometers long wall which encircles the old city and has five entrances-all constructed in the 18th century. after sightseeing tour of Bikaner, Bikaner offers several attractions to the tourists besides, of course, the exotic camel safaris. You can visit the majestic forts or go to the Mata Karni temple where rats are considered sacred and worshipped. The camel festival held in the month of January is also an event worth witnessing. Some of the major attractions around the city are Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm, Gajner Palace and Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum. Overnight in Hotel.
02 Day - Jaisalmer(329 kms/04.30 hrs),
Morning After breakfast drive to Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer is an important destination of the western state of India, Rajasthan. A desert city, it was founded by the Bhatti Rajput chieftain Rawal Jaisal in the year 1156. Jaisalmer could be regarded as the western sentinel of entire India and a place worth visiting to get an idea of the native Rajasthan. Located at the heart of the great Thar Desert, it offers the visitor an enchanting world of fable, colour, and history. Moreover, the magnificent wood-and stone-carved mansions and buildings display the love and interest Rajputs had for the fine arts. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight in Hotel.
03 Day - Jaisalmer / Desert
Morning sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer The golden rays of the setting sun, the colorfully adorned locals, the massive forts and mansions, the extremely fascinating craftsmanship, Rajput havelis, all these make Jaisalmer a place of must visit in Rajasthan. Moreover a visit to the Jaisalmer Fort (the second oldest fort in Rajasthan after Chittaur), Patwon ki Haveli, (the grandest haveli of Jaisalmer), Desert Culture centre and museums gives you some glimpse of this small town's past. The Jain temples meet your religious taste; Salim Singh ki haveli and Nathmal-ki-haveli give you some more idea of the haveli architecture of the town. Besides these, Gadsisar Lake is also an interesting spot that you must visit in this desert city.
Afternoon visit Sam Sand Dunes, Ideal for viewing sunsets, these sites will also give you a chance to capture the picturesque sand dunes in your camera. Overnight at Hotel
04 Day - Jodhpur (307 kms/04.30 hrs)
After Breakfast Morning drive to Jodhpur, Famous for its magnificent forts and palaces, Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan and a major tourist attraction in the country. After sightseeing tour of Jodhpur, The forts and palaces in the city are the major source of attraction in the city. Exploring the forts gives you a feel of the times when the Rajput might was at its peak. The gates and the walls of the forts speak of the battles they have witnessed. One needs to spend enough time with these historical monuments to fully grasp the grandeur of the Rajput era. Some of the major attractions around Jodhpur are Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan & the Government Museum and Zoo. Overnight in Hotel
05 Day – Jodhpur and departure
In the morning take breakfast then drop at Jodhpur Railway station or Airport as per your departure schedule.
|City||03 Star Hotels||04 Star Hotels||05 Star Hotels|
|Bikaner||Hotel Sagar||Hotel Bhairon Vilas||Hotel Laxmi Niwas Palace|
|Jaisalmer||Hotel Nachana Haveli||Hotel Desert Tulip||Hotel Fort Rajwada|
|Desert||Tented Accommodation||Tented Accommodation||Tented Accommodation|
|Jodhpur||Hotel Kuchaman Haveli||Hotel Ranbanka||Hotel Indana Palace|
|Cost per person (2 pax)||Rs 13999/- per person||Rs 18999/- per person||Rs 21999/- per person|
Services included in my tour price:-
1. A nice and comfortable Air Condition Toyota Etios / Swift Dzire car for you having sufficient space for your luggage also, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expenses.
2. This prices including Driver food and lodging.
3. Car will be with you from your arrival till your departure. Means I will give you Car for your pick up from Airport or Railway Station, transfer to hotel, for moving one city to another, for all cities inside sightseeing, many excursions which are on the way and dropping at Airport or Railway Station.
4. 01 Double -bed room in nice and clean condition with air conditioner and it also inclusive of all taxes and morning breakfast.
5. All the hotels mention above are subject to availability. If any one of them is sold out then same level of hotels is guaranteed.
6. Camel Safari At thar desert Jaisalmer.
7. Rajasthani folk dance and dinner in the Desert camp
Services not included in my tour price:-
1. Entrance fee for the monuments visits are not included in the price
2. Guide services are also not included.
3. Dinner and lunch are not included in the price.
4. Any other personal expenses like – tips, laundry, liquor and Porterage etc.